Terms and Conditions
Rates and Charges
1. Rates quoted are in South African Rand and is based on per person, per night. Mountain Lodge Rates for sharing and single include breakfast only.
2. Rates quoted are inclusive of 15% VAT.
3. A 50% deposit is required in order to confirm the booking. Bookings are to be paid in full prior to arrival by EFT or credit card and proof faxed or emailed to head office. A 3% surcharge will be added for credit card transactions (Visa, MasterCard and diners club card)
4. Direct deposit into our South African bank account is preferred. All Rates are inclusive of VAT. Accommodation bookings are to be paid IN FULL prior to arrival by EFT or Credit Card and proof faxed or emailed to Durban office.
5. Extras (beverages, meals, activities) can be paid direct at the lodge prior to departure by cash or credit card. Maliba lodge only accepts payment by EFT if being done directly on site.
6. Credit card payment is accepted at the lodge; however, this option attracts a 3% commission fee (MasterCard, visa, and diners). Copy of ID/passport will be taken for security purposes.
1. Mountain Lodge Rates for sharing and single include breakfast only. River Lodge, Riverside Huts and extra person (for all accommodation) are room only and excludes breakfast, lunch and supper.
2. Minimum 2-night stay when a Saturday is included in booking or over South African weekends and between April/March and June/July holidays.
3. Room release time is at 18:00 hrs unless we are notified of late arrival.
4. Children 5-12 years of age are charged a fee per night. Children 4 years of age or under stay free of charge, limited to 2 children per couple. Limits of 2 children are allowed to stay if sharing in the parent’s room. Extra Adults. A maximum of one extra adult can be accommodated in a twin or double room.