- 300g Plain (Cake) Flour
- 3 Eggs (+1 Egg beaten)
- 1ml Salt
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 15ml Fresh Ginger, finely chopped
- 30ml Masala Powder
- 45ml Rajah Curry Powder
- 250ml Plain Yogurt
- 30ml Wholegrain Mustard
- 1tin Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 120g Cooked Oxtail, off the bone
- For the ravioli: Mix and knead the flour, 3 eggs and pinch of salt to form a dough. Let rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Use a pasta machine to make the sheets of pasta as thin as possible. Lay the pasta sheets on a lightly floured work surface and spoon about a tablespoon of oxtail onto the pasta. Fold the sheets over and seal with the beaten Egg into small pouches.
- For the curry sauce: Fry chopped onion, garlic and ginger until translucent. Add curry powder and fry until all the onion is covered in curry. Add mustard and mix thoroughly, followed by both the coconut milk and the plain yogurt. Add seasoning and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, allowing the curry to cook.
- Just before serving, boil the ravioli in well-salted and oiled water. When they rise to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Arrange ravioli attractively on serving plate and carefully spoon the curry sauce over. Garnish with Cilantro and served.