|125g||unsalted butter, plus a little extra to grease the ramekins|
|200g||dark chocolate; spend a little extra and buy some good chocolate|
|2||extra-large free-range eggs|
|2||extra-large free-range egg yolks|
Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC.
- Grease your little ramekins - which shouldn’t be much bigger than the size of a muffin – with butter.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof container and place over a bowl of simmering water, making sure the container doesn’t touch the water. Once melted, stir till smooth.
- Allow the chocolate to cool slightly. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar and whisk till light and fluffy.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture and sift in the flour. Fold in gently.
- Divide the mixture equally between the ramekins and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for two minutes.
- Invert the puddings onto plates and carefully remove the ramekins.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of cream
From Tsepho (Maliba Executive Chef)