- 1 Ostrich Fillet
- 8 Spinach Leaves
- 80g Tomato salsa
- 4 Potatoes
- 50g Melted Butter
- 50g Grated cheese
- 30ml Soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put the griddle pan on the stove until it is very hot
- Marinate ostrich fillet with Salt, Pepper & soy sauce and for 60 minutes.
- Grill the ostrich fillet on both sided, leave to rest.
- Blanch Spinach, drain excess water.
- Melt Butter, add spinach and salt and pepper and cook until all the water has vaporised
- Make your tomato salsa
- Arrange the mash followed by the tomato salsa then your Spinach, and after curving your ostrich fillet, carefully arrange it on the plate
- Serve with a cranberry and red wine jus
- Serves 4 guests.